Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rite of First Acceptance (RCIA)


Today's rite of first acceptance holds so much meaning and joy to me that I teared a little when the hymn, "I chose to follow Jesus", was sung. I couldn't help it, the words were so appropriate and I found myself reaffirming my acceptance of Christ Jesus and thanking God for the gift of faith to my children. The joy of every parent, knowing that a responsibility is done; the gift of new life is passed on. And after that, Lord, let your voice be heard and your light shines bright for these children who have placed their faith and trust in you. Lord, I marvel in your great works!!!


Birthday Greetings

MarieLee and her family joins the parishioners of Our Lady of Lourdes, Klang in wishing Father John a very Happy Birthday. Folks, do join me in praying for the health of our resident priest who has worked tirelessly for this parish and we certainly want him vibrant and healthy for a long long time. Us parishioners are proud of you and appreciates all your efforts.
Thank you Father John and God Bless.

No comments: