Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Searching

My soul is troubled; my spirit searching...
My vision clouded and dim
This maze that stretch before
and around me..
Oh God, Lead me and guide me..
For I know not where to turn

I hear your voice, I see your light
And yet they seemed so distant
Hold my hand, my guiding light,
And Steer me out of the snares
and cares of this material world
That threatens my peace
and sanity....

My heart is heavy,
My strength failing ..I am weary.....
Stretch out your Hands Lord
And bless my journey-
That I may continue travelling
on more fruitful grounds
Where fruits and joy abounds
Where true friendship and love,
Smiles ....
Where peace,goodwill
and all blessings
fills the days of my life.....


NB: Marie would like to assure all friends and readers that all is well
that she is just caught up in the passion of writing. Marie is in the
midst of writing and compiling a mini book of poems, therefore book

materials will no longer appear on h er blog in future.Praise and Thank you Lord!

No comments: