Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Thorn in the Flesh-A Charismatic Sharing by Sister Getrude- Tuesday 2nd Nov 08

Bless the Lord for an amazing sharing, striking a chord to the innermost feelings and touching the raw of the heart!!. A Passionate and powerful delivery appealing to the senses and spirit within! Certainly, a powerful Healing session, bringing to realisation how weak, our human flesh and blood is and how much we need our God in our lives. .....
..
The thorn in the flesh, it is not only the pain caused by others, but also, the pain we caused others. Food for thought and a good point to reflect upon. That evening as I was leaving home, I was driven to anger by a thorn in my heart and I raged at the source. Yes, I did, but after the sharing, I thought to myself, "What was that all about?. Nothing very much really-. Nothing that really matters" . So I pulled a cotton bud and plug it to the wound and hey! it became a no issue. The power of sharing and reflections!
..
Though, I have heard the story of the footprints so many times, the beautiful narration touches me immensely. Strange isn't it, even after knowing we are never alone, the human side of us still breaks down sometimes and we lament, not being loved and cared enough. Truly, the flesh is weak and we need prayers to lift us up.
..
The charismatic group has certainly matured and grown. Yes, Bro Ron,the Charismatic Group of Our Lady of Lourdes, Klang can be proud of the fact, that among the regulars, there are many kids and young people who delights in being part of this prayer group.

No comments: