Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thank You Lord for a Wonderful 2008 ..Year End Charismatic Gathering, Tuesday 9th December 08

Advent a period of waiting and preparing for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, a significant time for every Catholic… The true meaning of Christmas!

Fresh from one power packed healing mass into another spirit filled session, Lord, my grateful heart brims with love for you... Let my worshipping heart adore , glorify and thank you Lord, all the days of my life..

Draw me close to you Lord and let me soar like an eagle in your love…My Charismatic sisters and brothers, in Christ, you have outdone yourselves again. Did you hear how joyous, how enthusiastic and how powerful the voices of worship were tonight??? Maybe, I am still charged up from the previous healing session, maybe the thrash had been evicted leaving space for goodness and the love of God to flow in that for one very intense moment, I actually felt the warm glow and the presence of the Holy Spirit hovering over the congregation . I am still wondering .. but whatever it is, folks, you have to agree with me that our closing session for the year was really electrifying -so filled with the Spirit that all our hearts were bursting with love and praise for God who came to be in our midst.. Praise the Good Lord, our God.!
.
What a fabulous close to a year with promises of a better year ahead . And the spread of pot luck goodies- wow!! not only gratifying to the taste bud and the stomach but bonds the hearts and spirits of the charismatic children of God closer together.


Thank you people! God Bless!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! & A Very Happy New Year!

Till we meet again ! Tuesday, 6 January 2009!

No comments: