Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Christmas Surprise -Mon 22nd Dec 08

The year is certainly closing with a lot of bangs, shockers and surprises for me! I had just taken my bath, and was just settling down to an assignment date with my computer dressed in my comfortable, and worn out night clothes, when suddenly from outside came the horns hooting and the voice of our BEC coordinator James Surin, yelling, carolling!! carolling!! Folks, you shocked the life out of me!! I was expecting no carollers to come by!! But to see such a big group, announcing the arrival of Christmas,especially the sweet and innocent faces of children! That melted my heart. Wow!! that was something- and the Christmas greetings, that was worth more than all the gifts in the world. Unexpected , a surprise but on reflection, sweet and Christian! Christmas and the heralding in of the season of Peace!
.
GOD BLESS AND
MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS !!!!

No comments: