Thursday, February 26, 2009

Grateful thanks to The Holy Mother



How many times, have I come before you Mother, each time drawing comfort and care and each and everytime going away reassured of your constant love and prayers . How many times has my life turned around for the better, because you prayed to the Heavenly Father for me. There is never a time, you grow weary of me and there is never a time, a prayer was left unanswered. I see you lifting up all my prayers and placing them into Jesus's hands and somehow, new paths and blessings came my way. Mother, thank you for the new beginings, thank you for the new opportunities, thank you for the goodness showered upon me . Thank you for praying along with me that God sends His angels to watch over me, all the time. And He has, unceasingly. A daughter pledges love and gratitute, and pray that Mother,your love, care and prayers surrounds her always.

Let my heart sing unending praise and worship for the eternal grace and gift of God's evergrowing love and blessings and for the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother most Holy. Amen.

No comments: