Sunday, August 2, 2009

People who enters a House of God, in one way or another hungers for the Word of God, Food for the Soul..but you know how we humans can be...if we do not get enough nutrients, we have this bad habit of eating junks to fill up the tummy....But I must say, there are enough nutrients flowing.around ..its great teaching and great stuff, I am learning everyday, this afternoon, I learn a few more things, I never knew..
..
This morning, I made a call to God, and this afternoon, I felt like we had this great conversation and Marie learns that in every situation, there is God, sometimes, it is more about giving, and learning to love the other, people who cannot help not being able to do what you had expected of them. They really do not have any choice. And sometimes, even the very able Super Shepherds also needs some rest. It is about giving, it is about caring a little for those who had been called to serve. It is also about giving encouragement and appreciation to the sick who dispite their disabilities , still resolve to go about their duties faithfully. It is learning not to judge, and be more Christian.

No comments: