Saturday, August 8, 2009

08-08-09

Eighth day of August,
The year Two Thousand
And Nine
Unto God, I Place
Fifty Six torches to Bless,
...and light
The Pathways, that I
Walk,
To accomplish the tasks
Given me…

..
Oh That the Heavens may
Open-
And the gifts that I long
Granted me…
This prayer Dear God
Please receive.
..
Though Heaven I long
And God, I cherish
A journeying traveller
Has much to seek
This passage of life-
God’s destined paths
Yet to complete….

Oh God, Your Gift of peace;
The Fruits of the Earth
and the Heavens to give..
In Your hands, my Faith and trust
The Promise , the Splendours

of your Providence
Surpassing all time….


Fifty Six Torches, Dear God
I ask , that You shield and Bless!
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A simple thank you from my Heart
A True companion, Who never leaves
My Side
Through Ups and Downs
The Roller Coaster Ride
His assuring Presence by my
Side

His Strength so amazing
His Might unrivalled
His Love, no one could
Match
Pure and sparkles
Throughout the walks
Of my life….

My Lord and My God
How could I not marvel
Your beauty, Your great
Love….
How could I not sing
This song of praise
Glowing from my heart…
The Peace that flows from
You,
A fulfilling gift indeed !



No comments: