Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Place my Trust in Thee Oh God!

I woke up this morning grateful that I was able to handle the recent crises within myself; the magnitude of the troubling issue- tremendous that it left me floundering , sinking even ..... but everything happens for a good reason and now I am ready to move forward. The only regret I have is that the family will now have a heavier burden to bear but God willing, something will come up. . Though 2009 got off with a rocky start, God will not let down those who place their trust and faith in Him. God be praised and glorified for ever!!
..
Pray for Marie folks, that the Lord lead her, guide her and provide well for her...if the God could clothe the lilies of the field..how much more will He provide for all of us....Thanks and God Bless...

No comments: