Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Charismatic Night

I was at the Charismatic Praise and Worship tonight and they were calling for testimonies... and I laughed quietly to myself.....My whole life is a testimony ...... A journey long testimony to the greatness of God which is never ending, therefore what matters words ? The Lord God is the very essence of my existence and the designer of each and every step I take .........is there any greater testimony than that??? I am learning not to doubt.....nor wonder where I am heading.....for the sheep may roam and wander over the valleys and across the plains but the Good Shepherd never forgets his flock nor allow even a single sheep to go astray.... when it time to head for home.....Like one of the brothers said....Just leave everything up to God...

No comments: