Thursday, May 21, 2009

Alleluia, the Lord has Arisen to be with the Father!!

The Lord is my Redeemer and in Him, I place my faith, my trust, my everything, Yaweh! You are my Lord and my God and My soul proclaims immense homage!
..
People! Did you feel the blessings of the Risen Lord flowing down upon you, upon all of us, as we knelt in prayer and as our voices rise up strong and vibrant in praise of his Glorious ascension? If you feel an overflowing love for God in your heart and a deep sense of reverence on this occasion, People, it is the Holy Spirit upon us, it is the Holy Spirit in our midst, it is the promise of the Lord Jesus -magnifested! And I tell you folks, the Lord God was surely among his people this evening and whatever we asked of Him, it will surely be granted on this very memorial day that He goes to His Father in Heaven.! Alleluia and again I say Alleluia!!!

No comments: